Content Management Systems (CMS)
Content Management Systems (CMS) are web-based applications that support the creation and distribution of a wide variety of website content. They allow multiple users to work in a collaborative manner across all company website properties. All forms of content are supported including images, video, audio and downloads, and of course, text-based copy.
Content Management Systems provide a robust website framework that…
- Utilizes less custom code while providing access to massive libraries of time-tested modules.
- Presents a unified look and feel for easier control over brand presentation and standards.
- Allows non-technical employees advanced functionality for systems control, content authoring and channel distribution.
- Deploys templates that ease site-wide design changes, and are modular and extensible for ongoing development.
- Adheres to various accessibility frameworks and standards.
- Automates SEO through keyword-based URLs, compliant structure and editable meta tag content.